Monday, June 20, 2016

All about Parkvale School

 Hi I am going to write about Parkvale school  here I go it is a huge school and it is there is 21 classes and I am in the highest class. I'll ask you later what class am I in this is just to get you started. The years we have is from year 0 - year 6's and we are in a modern hub. I am a year four and I am 8 yrs old My teachers are Mr Moriarty and Mrs Love and Mrs Carr. We have learing tasks and learning task are when you have as much time as you have to have and everyone would like to get them do before Friday because it is called fun day Friday. So everyone's rushing but rushing is the wrong way to do it. You have to learn and  take your time and wait till you have finished your goal. Now my hub is called Rimu hub and we are a really big hub and hard workers.
Rimu hub is really focused. 

5 comments:

  1. wow maia yopu did a great job and that is a nice blog to say about rimu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post Maia. I love how you explained what everything is. No wonder you get to Funday it is because you take your time and finish them to your personal best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful blog post Maia It's great to see that you enjoy to be in Rimu Hub.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post Maia you have bone amazing good

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post Maia you have bone amazing good with it

    ReplyDelete