Monday, August 1, 2016

Onekawa pools.

Me and my dad and brother went  to the  Onekawa pools.
Hi guys welcome back to my blog 2016, have you had an awesome holiday? 
I did. Well I did heaps of cool things but their is one thing that I want to talk about one thing in particular that I wanted to talk about, even more than the others .

 So as we walked into the door  I saw lots of pools and it was so suprising that I got a fright. So I went into the changing rooms and got into my togs but when I got out I went down the stairs, 1234, into the pools. I felt so calm that I laid down and started paddling through the nice and warm pool. I liked the pool closest to the little toddler pool. I really like going to the pools.



Thanks for reading!!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow Maia! That sounds like you had a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete